Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday we had a fun match where I train agility. My trainer and I exchanged Christmas gifts. As I started to open my gift she said "proceed with caution" Sure enough the tears started to flow. We have a mutual friend who paints shirts and she had her paint this sweat shirt for me of my dogs. Can you tell which one is Max?

I am seriously missing her as her birthday approaches. She would turn 13 on 12/26/09 I hope she is playing with all the others who have recently gone to the bridge. I just want her with me still. I love you Max!!!! I promise Iwill NEVER stop.

Ann

Attachments

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Oh, how sweet! I can see why the tears came. You will always have Max with you - in your heart.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
How sweet, how wonderful.
Made me cry too.

Max will always be in your heart and she knows it.

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Very nice! And very appropiate for nice memories of Max.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a wonderful gift. Will you wear it? I would never want to wash it :)

It's beautiful.
I am wearing it right now! Actually I have a couple other painted items. They wash very well. This one will just be extra special!

Ann

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is just beautiful and so special. She is right over your heart where she always will be.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Your angel girl is forever snuggled in your heart, but it's sweet to be wearing her as well. What a thoughtful gift!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
What a lovely thoughtful gift

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
I guessed which one was Max right away <wink, wink>. What a lovely tribute to your Bridge kid, it's beautiful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts