Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
This is very sad. So sorry for your parents and it has to be hard for you also. I remember as a young girl my dog was hit and killed by a car. It was so hard. Praying for all..

·
Registered
459 Posts
Oh no I can't imagine how hard that is! So sad! Tell your family to be brave and especially your dad because its not his fault. We go about our daily lives where anything tragic can happen. Let him know things happen and it is not his fault. I feel for your poor dad feeling guilty and for the rest of your family.

·
Boomer walks me!
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thank you all. I'm passing along all the thoughts and prayers. We've owned dogs for as long as I can remember and we've never had a one that was hit. They were always out playing in the yard with us and exploring nature. If you understood where we live... Them being out in the yard was nothing that appeared dangerous. They traveled so gosh darn far to the only big highway around. I can't even wrap my head around it. I'm only asking for prayers not at all wanting to feel like my parents were bad owners.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
So very sorry.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I am so terribly sorry for this terrible loss. My heart goes out to you and your parents. Sleep softly Hailey and Angus.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts