Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a couple of pics taken on christmas day...nice long walk, big lunch, snuggle on the sofa...perfick! :)

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
OMG - too cute. My grand-daughter and I are awwwing all over these pics.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Awww, Harry just loves Tilly to bits doesn't he.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Harry looks to be crazy about tilly and it doesn't look like Tilly objects.
Those pictures are just adorable.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
They are two peas in a pod. So cute. I was just wondering this morning where you and the pups were. Hadnt seen any new pictures lately. How is Tilly's paws doing?

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everybody for your kind comments, Harry really loves to cuddle Tilly...and she doesn't mind really, she just likes to give him the 'oh bugger off' look, but it doesn't bother her enough to actually move!!

Carol, thanks for asking after us, I've not had as much time to post lately. Tilly isn't doing great with her nails, they are very tender at the moment...she has stopped playing with Harry almost completely which is a big sign that she is hurting. We are upping her medication to see if we can get on top of it again. Fingers crossed!!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
I'm in love with your dogs, I'm jealous of all of the snuggling time that they get, and I thank you for getting so many pictures of this type of event, and that you share them with us, too! :)

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Sorry to hear that Tilly is having a problem again with her nails - looks like Harry is giving her some extra tlc to try and help - Love the pics

1 - 18 of 18 Posts