Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Breec3
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My cousins Beautiful 22 year old Stepdaughter has been battling lukemia since 2007. She's had 2 bone marrow transplants and was cancer free from July 2008 until this week.

While sending your Christmas cards could please send a card of encouragement to Ashley it may give her some joy in this hard time of her life . Anyone that would like to send a card please pm me for the address.

"please pass this on to all your friends"

Thank you:)

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Of course, I will send her a couple !!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Im sending one out to her today. My prayers are with her and the family. xxoo

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Your welcome...pleae keep us informed on how Ashley is doing....prayers do wonderful things.....

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I have added her to my list.

·
Breec3
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Beaushel:) Ashley found out when she was in Spain attending college and this has been a battle for her the last couple of years. This may just bring a little spark to her during this hard time.

I so appreciate all of your kindness:)

Ashley will start Chemo next week:(

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Absolutely, I'll place her on my list too. I'm so sorry. I have friends whose daughter battled Leukemia and has been in remission for 4 years now. Another friend's daughter has neuroblastoma and has been in NED- no evidence of disease, for about 3 years now. I know how frightened you all must be. I will pray that she enters remission again and this time for good!

I just sent out the email. I had forgotten that my son's fiance's sister also had leukemia. I asked that her sister might send some words of encouragement, having been through this also. She's older and would have more in common with a 22 year old.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Have the card ready to go. Prayers going her way too.

·
Breec3
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you so much Paula and fuzzbuzz, I cant tell you all how much this means to our family:)

I am so sorry for any family that has to go through something like this, I will pray for your friends daughter, and your sons fiance's sister and your other friend's daughter who has neuroblastoma.

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
Is it kinda creepy to post a 22-yr-old girl's home address on the Internet? Might want to consider editing to say anyone who wants to send a card can get the address from you in a PM.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts