Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
I’m going to take my pictures next weekend! Now we have 4 dogs; there won’t be room for any family on the card lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so glad you'll have your "Little Ray Of Sunshine" on your cards this year!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Another reminder, about joining the card exchange. Anyone can join the Christmas Card Exchange, it's always so much fun to get cards from our GRF family! As of today, there are 10 members signed up. I'll be sending the list out about Dec. 1st so be sure to sign up before then!

Cards can be any style you like and anyone interested in exchanging holiday cards can PM me with your
Name
Address
(e-mail)
GRF name
pet's name
and mailing list you want to join: USA, CANADA, INTERNATIONAL, E-MAIL or ALL.

USA, First-Class Mail® service is an affordable and easy way to send envelopes, stamps cost $0.55

CANADA and or INTERNATIONAL, First-Class Mail International® (FCMI) service is the most affordable way to send letters to more than 190 countries, including Canada and Great Britain. Send 1 oz letters or postcards around the world with one stamp which costs $1.20.

E-Mail only.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Bring some holiday joy to your home by joining the Christmas Card Exchange.
It always makes me smile when I see another holiday greeting in the mail. There's time to sign up through a private message (conversation) or just shout out here and I'll contact you!

·
3 goldens
11,907 Posts
Where is the spirit of past years? We need it more this year than any other. The Virus has taken a toll on us, I understand that. Many of us have been hard one way or another. We all need some cheering up. So come on folks, sign up. You will not regret it. Each time you take a card out of your mail box, you will smile.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Don't miss your chance to join the Christmas card exchange. Sign up by the end of November.
Anyone can join, it's always so much fun to get cards from our GRF family! As of today, there are 10 members signed up. I'll be sending the list out about Dec. 1st so be sure to sign up before then!

Cards can be any style you like and anyone interested in exchanging holiday cards can PM me.

Imagine having this display of wonderful cards! Photo shared by danoon58.

Here's the current list of 10 members that have sent me their info to join the Card Exchange.
Ivyacres
Ginams
3 goldens
OscarsDad
danoon58
CCoopz
Macca
jennretz
Mde13004
Swishywagga

·
3 goldens
11,907 Posts
I do not understannd.. Have wo many of the members who have exchanged for years left the forum or just do not want to do it this year. I think this year it is needed more than past years. I have no idea of the circumstances of others, but I was widowed in May after being married 55 years. Due to Covid we couldn't have a funerial or memorial service for him. I a 75 and with many health problems, therefore pretty much stuck in the house for months except quick weekly trips to gt some groceries. I live on my social security check. BUT I am putting up Christmas decorations, shopping on line for kids and grandkids, and they will be here for Christmas dinner if all are healthy. The vaccine is coming in a couple of months and I will have more freedom. So despite it being a hard year for me I am celebrating and so are my boys and grandkids. W are not letting Covid beat us.

So come on, folks, join in the fun. You will not regret it. I am doing all that I can to be "normal" and this is one way.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Honey loves our walk to check the mail. At Christmas she joins in my excitement when I find a special card in the box. When we get home and settled in, she sit while I open the envelopes and is especially interested in sniffing the cards inside. She looks like she understands when I say 'Oh, this is from 3goldens in Texas and that's Sir Moose'. Does she really understand, probably not BUT she dos recognize my happiness and gets excited with me.

Sign up for the card exchange and bring all this extra joy into your home this holiday season!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
It's a wonderful time of the year, sign up for the card exchange and bring a little extra joy into your home this holiday season!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
The days are counting down to and soon the members taking part in the card exchange will be getting the list of names and addresses.

It is so easy, we all send a card to each member on the list and they send us one. It's so much fun finding those cards in the mail then sharing them with family.

Look, 1 more member has joined! Here is the names on the list so far.

Ivyacres
Ginams
3 goldens
OscarsDad
danoon58
CCoopz
Macca
jennretz
Mde13004
Swishywagga
BeesleBug

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
There's only a couple of day to join in this fun exchange.
Soon the members taking part in the card exchange will be getting the list of names and addresses.

It is so easy, we all send a card to each member on the list and they send us one. It's so much fun finding those cards in the mail then sharing them with family.

Look, 12 member have joined! Here is the names on the list so far.

Ivyacres
Ginams
3 goldens
OscarsDad
danoon58
CCoopz
Macca
jennretz
Mde13004
Swishywagga
BeesleBug
tikiandme

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Bumping up

There's only a couple of day to join in this fun exchange.
Soon the members taking part in the card exchange will be getting the list of names and addresses.

Look, 12 member have joined! Here is the names on the list so far.

Ivyacres
Ginams
3 goldens
OscarsDad
danoon58
CCoopz
Macca
jennretz
Mde13004
Swishywagga
BeesleBug
tikiandme

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
I'm doing e-cards again this year, they can be anything you like, a traditional card, video or something seasonally funny!.

Come on folks sign up for the exchange, and let's finish this difficult year with lots of 2020 festive cheer!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
This is the last chance to join the card exchange. I'll be preparing the list and e-mailing it to everyone on Tuesday morning! Oh what fun we're going to have!

41 - 60 of 66 Posts