Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Mom to Sonny and Seamus
901 Posts
This is such a wonderful tradition! I look forward to it every year.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Here's the current list of 8 members that have sent me their info to join the Card Exchange.

Ivyacres
Ginams
3 goldens
OscarsDad
danoon58
CCoopz
Macca
jennretz

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I just want to be sure that all the members, especially the new ones know about the holiday card exchange. For all the info and updates go to Chit Chat, Christmas Card Exchange. Just click here:

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
I’ve done it for five or six years now. One of the highlights of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It's easier now to join in the holiday card exchange because OscarsDad was kind enough to add the link to it!
We hope to see a few more members sign up.

·
Mom to Sonny and Seamus
901 Posts
The Christmas Card exchange is a highlight of my year (especially this year)! Everyone is invited to participate. You can choose to send only to US address, International addresses or even email addresses only. Here's a photo of my lovely cards from one of the years past!

PLEASE join us!

·
Super Moderator
3,844 Posts
Who wouldn't want to get a post box full of smiling goldens at Christmas.?!? This is an especially important time to be spreading good cheer! Sign up and enjoy!

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The Christmas Card exchange is a highlight of my year (especially this year)! Everyone is invited to participate. You can choose to send only to US address, International addresses or even email addresses only. Here's a photo of my lovely cards from one of the years past!

PLEASE join us! View attachment 878271
I can't agree more with danoon58. It's so uplifting to get a special card in the mail for our GRF family.
All greeting cards are a treat and many of us send photo cards. This is an open invitation to all the members to join the card exchange, the more the merrier!

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I have some exciting news, another member just joined the card exchange!

Here's the current list of 9 members that have sent me their info to join the Card Exchange.

Ivyacres
Ginams
3 goldens
OscarsDad
danoon58
CCoopz
Macca
jennretz
Mde13004

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I think we need to get to 20, as that is the number of cards I ordered. Just sayin!
That's a great number! I hope we get there too!
So much holiday joy for the whole family for a small price.
Remember there is also an e-mail option if mailing isn't an option.

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
I did the email option last year, I'm hoping to do that again this year!.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
There's time to sign up for this fun exchange!
Here's the current list of 10 members that have sent me their info to join the Card Exchange.

Ivyacres
Ginams
3 goldens
OscarsDad
danoon58
CCoopz
Macca
jennretz
Mde13004
Swishywagga

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Anyone can join the Christmas Card Exchange, it's always so much fun to get cards from our GRF family! As of today, there are 10 members signed up. I'll be sending the list out about Dec. 1st so be sure to sign up before then!

Cards can be any style you like and anyone interested in exchanging holiday cards can PM me with your
Name
Address
(e-mail)
GRF name
pet's name
and mailing list you want to join: USA, CANADA, INTERNATIONAL, E-MAIL or ALL.

USA, First-Class Mail® service is an affordable and easy way to send envelopes, stamps cost $0.55

CANADA and or INTERNATIONAL, First-Class Mail International® (FCMI) service is the most affordable way to send letters to more than 190 countries, including Canada and Great Britain. Send 1 oz letters or postcards around the world with one stamp which costs $1.20.

E-Mail only.

·
3 goldens
11,910 Posts
I can't believe so few have signed up for this. We use to have nigh on 40 sign up. I sure hope we get at least 20. I still exchange with two who no longer come here. But we are friends on Faced Book. Come on folks, this is so much fun and this has been such a hard year with the virus, lock downs, staying away from friends and family---especially us old folks. These card are a bright spot. Come on, sign up and find out how much fun it is, the joy it can bring.

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
I’m going to take my pictures next weekend! Now we have 4 dogs; there won’t be room for any family on the card lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 67 Posts