Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

· 3 goldens
12,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will we be having a Christmas Card exchange this year ? It is always so much fun.

Reactions: Ivyacres and Ginams

· 3 goldens
12,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You do such a great job I woudl appreciate you doing it again. My eyesight is not the greatest any more and I make so many typos with my arthritic hands. But I love sending and getting the cards.

• Love
Reactions: Ivyacres

· Registered
8,233 Posts
It's time to officially add your name and send me your address for the card exchange in a
private message or e-mail.

We usually have 3 lists, USA members, Canadian members and International members.
Choose the list(s) you want to send AND receive cards from.

Debbie
[email protected]

Hope this helps, rates from USPS.
First-class Letters
  • Standard-sized, rectangular envelope stamps start at $0.60.
  • Square, oversized, or unusually shaped envelope stamps start at $0.99.

• Postcards
  • Standard-sized, rectangular postcard stamps start at $0.44.
  • Oversized postcards need letter stamps, which start at $0.60.
First-Class Mail International® (FCMI) service is the most affordable way to send letters and large envelopes to more than 180 countries, including Canada, Great Britain, and Australia.

• Send 1 oz letters or postcards around the world with one Global Forever® stamp, which currently costs $1.40 and never expires, even if the postage price goes up.

· 3 goldens
12,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, the computer dummy here. How do send you a PM? I want go get my name on the list.

• Love
Reactions: Ivyacres

· Registered
8,233 Posts
On the top bar you will see your avatar pic, click on it, choose conversations, start conversation, recipients type ivyacres, add a title, then your message.
I just sent you a PM. Good luck and if it's the same as last year, I already have it!!!

· Registered
8,233 Posts
We are having family photos done for Christmas and Hallie will be in them, but I don’t think they will back in time for a card exchange. I would love to share digitally though!
Thanks for reminding me...a few members like to send e-mail greetings so that's another list!

· 3 goldens
12,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where are all the ones who did this last year? I can't believe nobody else has wanted to do it. We use to get around 30 each year. I would order 25 cards just for GRF and then have to order more as the number of members doing the exchange added up to 30 or more.

· Registered
8,233 Posts
Thank you!
It's time to officially add your name and send me your address for the card exchange in a
private message or e-mail.

We usually have 3 lists, USA members, Canadian members and International members.
Choose the list(s) you want to send AND receive cards from.

Debbie
[email protected]

Hope this helps, rates from USPS.
First-class Letters
  • Standard-sized, rectangular envelope stamps start at $0.60.
  • Square, oversized, or unusually shaped envelope stamps start at $0.99.

• Postcards
  • Standard-sized, rectangular postcard stamps start at $0.44.
  • Oversized postcards need letter stamps, which start at $0.60.

First-Class Mail International® (FCMI) service is the most affordable way to send letters and large envelopes to more than 180 countries, including Canada, Great Britain, and Australia.

• Send 1 oz letters or postcards around the world with one Global Forever® stamp, which currently costs $1.40 and never expires, even if the postage price goes up.
In case anyone missed this, here it is again. We also do e-mail/digital greetings! Come join the fun.

· Registered
336 Posts
Hey all! I moved this thread to Main Discussion so hopefully you’ll get more traffic!
Thanks for moving it to a site that gets more attention! I hope more people see it and join in. It's always fun to be checking the mailbox before Christmas to see whose cards have come in, usually with photos of their Goldens, and possibly from all over the globe!

· 3 goldens
12,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Come on folks. this is lots of fun. I have been doing it for about 12 or m ore y ears. And I have kept all my old crds, so have quite a stack. we use to get up to about 35 exchanging cards. I actaully still exchange with a couple of folks who have not been on here for several years..

1 - 20 of 100 Posts