Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Companion dog
BEST NEWS EVER! We drove to the cardio vet in Tallahassee today for Chloe’s check at 1 year. Her SAS murmur has improved and downgraded from severe grade 5 to mild to moderate 3. I came close to crying when the vet walked in smiling and told us! I love this girl more than anything.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
View attachment 893456 BEST NEWS EVER! We drove to the cardio vet in Tallahassee today for Chloe’s check at 1 year. Her SAS murmur has improved and downgraded from severe grade 5 to mild to moderate 3. I came close to crying when the vet walked in smiling and told us! I love this girl more than anything.
That's great news Steve! I'm happy to hear it as well. Chloe is a sweet girl.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
That's great news Steve! I'm happy to hear it as well. Chloe is a sweet girl.
Thank you! I was dreading what we might find but the vet said there is no reason why Chloe and Sailor can’t grow up together. Chloe is the sweetest most patient dog I’ve ever had. I love her so much! Sailor would be lost without her too.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Dog Dog supply Collar Pet supply Carnivore
My precious girls! I cannot wait to get home to Sailor and Chloe. Nothing will love you more than a Golden. When I’m gone to my office to work my hybrid schedule in Chattanooga for a week every other week, I admit freely I’m reduced to tears sometimes. One more day...I’ll be home and my heart will be full. I’ll be whole.

161 - 169 of 169 Posts