Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dog Wood Dog breed Carnivore Flooring
If only we could all live life this happy! I’ve decided to start documenting Chloe’s life. We rescued her from a very bad situation at 11 weeks old. In reality she rescued us by her love. She has SAS, grade 5. Nonetheless, she approaches life with zeal and loves EVERYONE! My life has been forever changed by her love. We do not know how long she will be with us but every minute she is, my life is so much better. I’m going to document her life in pictures here on this thread. Our goal is to let her be a puppy, enjoy life with no restrictions, and let her know that she is loved every second of every minute of every day.

·
Super Moderator Leader
54,188 Posts
Chloe's a special girl, we should all learn to live each day with the same zest our dogs do.

I hope you have many days to come with Chloe.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
I love how smitten you are with Chloe and she looks like a very happy girl. My first Golden (or mostly Golden) came from a Humane Society. She was picked up as a stray at around 14 weeks old and I always felt like she was more grateful for her home and the life she ended up with than the other two.

Reactions: SteveRuffin

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love how smitten you are with Chloe and she looks like a very happy girl. My first Golden (or mostly Golden) came from a Humane Society. She was picked up as a stray at around 14 weeks old and I always felt like she was more grateful for her home and the life she ended up with than the other two.
I have come to the conclusion that no one is going to love you as much as a golden. Chloe is a special girl and I think she knows she’s loved and that makes us happy!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
She's a sweet girl for sure. We humans are planners, always looking ahead. Our pups remind us to set all that aside sometimes and just live life in the moment.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
This made me think that "subtle" is probably never used in describing a Golden Retriever.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This made me think that "subtle" is probably never used in describing a Golden Retriever.
If I wouldn’t have quit she would have started licking me then nose poking me and then given me a stern bark in that order. Ask me how I know lol. Best dog ever.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts