Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on Friday...made an appointment because I can't get her skin issues under control...she goes from hot spot to rash to hot spot again.

Poor girl, I tried, I really believe it's some kind of infection..like staff.

Also want the vet to look at a growth on her chest I can't feel it, DH however worries about it, and another little pea size growth on the side of her head. I'm sure it's nothing serious but gonna have it checked out.

Wish us luck, she is too young to have all these things wrong, she is happy and playfull, I'm the worry wart..LOL

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
The wait is going to seem so long. We will say a prayer for Chloe that it is staph infection and antibiotics will clear it up and the bumps are nothing. Give her a big kiss from my boys and me.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I sincerely hope the vet can put you mind at ease and make Chloe a comfortable pup again. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I hope it isn't anything serious! Give the sweet girl a hug and a belly rub from us! I hoep you get some ease after you/Chloe sees the vet! :)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Poor Chloe and poor mom....hope you guys get to the bottom of this soon. It has to be awfully frustrating trying to find the answer.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Fingers crossed for Chloe - hope the vet can sort it out quickly and that you were worrying for nothing (don't we all?)

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes we do worry..I'm sure it's nothing serious but still want to get the lumps checked out.

The skin issues been going on for a few month, she started out with a huge hot spot and went on from there.

·
Missing Tasha, Sky, & Ral
3,380 Posts
Keeping Chloe in our thoughts and prayers. Hope the vet can help Chloe and the skin problems. Tasha has had her share of problems and it takes a lot of patience to get them under control. Please let us know how you make out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts