Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is a Golden Retriever x Great Dane. He is seven months old, and he towers over my adult male Golden and my not-exactly-tiny male German Shepherd who is almost his age! He is the most mellow, sweet guy! In all my years of being around zillions of dogs, I haven't seen one as unique looking as this guy! His name is Marlowe, and I'm going to keep that name. It's cute and it suits him, plus it is unique. He gives GREAT hugs, and he gets along with everyone.

Attachments

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
Oh my......he's beautiful!!! Very unique coat. I envy all of you who can foster...wish I was able to.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Gorgeous - just gorgeous and it looks like he has a personality to match.

I second the request for his back story.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
He is just Beautiful Jenna. I love his markings, just so different! I bet this handsome Marlowe will have a new forever home really soon!:)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Oh he is a gorgeous boy, I bet he will get adopted out in no time.

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
OHHHH! I so wish I could adopt him! Or at least hug him all up & give him a belly rub!

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He does look like a Catahoula, but he's not one. He's larger at seven months than a full grown Catahoula. Also, he has long hair- genetically impossible in Catahoulas. But the final verdict comes because we know who is parents are. He was a "keeper" puppy from an oops breeding that became "too much to handle" and which they could not afford. He wasn't abused, but he was neglected, not socialized or exercised, had nails curling under they were so long, etc.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is a cutie and I hope he gets his furever home very soon. Love Marley's coat.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
He is very cool looking! Please keep posting pictures! Do you think you will have him for long?

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
He is lovely i have never seen a great dane x retriever before i bet Honeysmum would love him as she has Jade the great dane and Honey the golden :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts