Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya and thankyou in advance for reading this - i have a two year old Dog called Charlie - he is my world. I recently had some allergy testing done on him as every 6 - 8 weeks he was having diahorrea andyway .... he is allergic to Soya, Wheat, Rice and Peanuts. The thing im struggling with is the price of the new food £56 for 15kg - does anyone make there own food for there dog and if so how ? also if you are in the UK and know of any brands cheaper I would love to know ! or just any advice would be greatly appreciated thankyou x

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hi lotty & charlie. Sorry to read about Charlie's allergies. I don't really have any advice regarding the different food brands out there as Hector my 20 month old has always been fed a raw diet. What food is Charlie currently having? £56 does sound like a lot though it obviously depends what he's having. If you haven't already done so, go to community and social groups and you'll find a bunch of us there on the UK group. If you post there, there maybe someone who can help you out with different brands available in the UK.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts