Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened unexpectedly and I was lucky to have my cellphone camera with me. Noah was playing in the water and when he laid face down... just floating on his stomach... Charlie thought there was something wrong and you can see how he reacted. What a great dog. We never let on that there was no problem, and praised him as the rescuer he is.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!!!

That was AWESOME! Love it!
I appreciate it more than you know. I have spent two days putting a youtube channel up for Charlie and learning how to edit videos. Just today... I created eight of them hahah. My but hurts from sitting at the computer but it is so addictive. And.. it's a great way to put the billions of Charlie videos to use :) Thanks again and stay safe!

·
Dakota Katie River's Mom
1,684 Posts
You must be a fast learner! It looks like you've been doing video editing for years! Your name is Airborne, Army? Air Force?

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You must be a fast learner! It looks like you've been doing video editing for years! Your name is Airborne, Army? Air Force?
Well... thank you for that :) And here I sit at 3:20am doing what.... yep.... making videos for youtube hahaha. I was an Army Paratrooper long ago. Then.... a career with the LAPD and now....... I live to serve Charlie here in Virginia haha. Thanks for the post , the kind words and for watching the video. Stay safe.

·
2,472 Posts
totally awesome! Charley is a good man to have around in a tight spot. Has he been trained to retrieve people? Or did he figure it out himself?

If Mama floated face-down in the water, the Pudden would probably just raid Mama's bag on shore for some sandwiches...

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
totally awesome! Charley is a good man to have around in a tight spot. Has he been trained to retrieve people? Or did he figure it out himself?

If Mama floated face-down in the water, the Pudden would probably just raid Mama's bag on shore for some sandwiches...
That is the strange thing... he has NEVER had a drop of formal training... for anything. At the end of the video, you see a man on a jet ski heading over.... he and the large crowed gathering off camera, behind me were asking if Charlie was a trained rescue dog :) Thanks 4 watching!

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:) Thank you :) I fully agree! He knows it to!! I think I just saw his head swell a little hahaha.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Way to go Charlie! Great video, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Airborne80

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
What a great dog!!!! Extra treats are in order. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts