Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to a dog show called Paws in the park on Saturday it was a really good day out.
Except that Charlie showed me up again they had terrier racing and they used a fox's tail as a lure for the dogs to chase I will add it was not a real tail.
Well Charlie thought it was a cat she went mad I could only just hold her Ray was nowhere to be seen with Daisy he left me to it. !!!!
Charlie managed to get under people's legs trying to get what she thought was a cat and she stuck her head through the railings and I nearly could not get her head back I thought they would have to cut the railings but I just managed to get her head out.
So I them took her to a big paddling pool where they just have to get the balls out the pool Charlie saw the balls and did not want to wait her turn so again I had to hang on Ray was watching with the camera in hand.
It was our turn in Charlie went and would she get the balls no she just lay down in the pool.
Then I nearly got done for shop lifting we walked passed so stalls next thing people where laughing at Charlie and when I looked she ad stolen a furry ball so back I went to pay for it before I got arrested then she did her favourite just lay down on her back playing with her new toy.
But I did get my own back on Ray I asked him to hold Charlie in the beer tent while I went to get the beer and Charlie lay down and would not move Ray had to haul her across the floor via her harness makes a change for Ray to get laughed at and not me.
And Daisy was as good as gold.:D
But a very good day had by all and as usual spent a fortune on them it was so nice to see Charlie been Charlie naughty.:uhoh:

But Charlie was tied when we got home and fell asleep on Pooh bear

Attachments

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
looks like you had a real fun day there Maggie...............but hang on................where's the beer tent ??? glad you all had such a GREat day

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks like you had a real fun day there Maggie...............but hang on................where's the beer tent ??? glad you all had such a GREat day

I should have got that one of Ray dragging Charlie in the beer tent but Ray was to quick i think he was embarrassed :eek: but now he knows how i feel.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Oh they so made me laugh! Especially head through the railings followed by under the railings, Lol.
BUT where is Daisy? Oh, just spotted her on the sidelines!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love Charlie and her spirit. Sorry but I am just cracking up laughing at the funny antics of Charlie. Nothing like living life to the fullest that you can. My all time favorite is of her with her Pooh bear. I have a big giant one I might have to mail her. Give the girls big hugs and kisses from me.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh they so made me laugh! Especially head through the railings followed by under the railings, Lol.
BUT where is Daisy? Oh, just spotted her on the sidelines!
I think Ray was hiding :uhoh: i tried to get photo's of Daisy but could not keep the camera still with Charlie pulling me all over the place :D

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love Charlie and her spirit. Sorry but I am just cracking up laughing at the funny antics of Charlie. Nothing like living life to the fullest that you can. My all time favorite is of her with her Pooh bear. I have a big giant one I might have to mail her. Give the girls big hugs and kisses from me.
I think Pooh bear may have to go up to Yorkshire with us when we go on the 26th Sep and we will be meeting some of the others from the site and maybe they can get some funny one's of the naughty Charlie as well :D

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Good one Charlie - pleased to hear that you are on top form again.

·
Registered
346 Posts
hehehe! how wonderful photos!! and great tme together, charlie is very exausted!!! :D
I love goldens, they are so sweet...
thanks for the photos and we want to see more!!! it's the forum rule!! hehe

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Glad you all had a good day Maggie. That Charlie should be on the stage... she's an entertainer at heart:). Hope your shoulders have recovered after being dragged all over the place...

BTW, we just signed up to sponsor a dog at the Dogs Trust, a good charity!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glad you all had a good day Maggie. That Charlie should be on the stage... she's an entertainer at heart:). Hope your shoulders have recovered after being dragged all over the place...

BTW, we just signed up to sponsor a dog at the Dogs Trust, a good charity!
Well done for that Tanya i sponsor Lilly at Canterbury dogs trust.

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
Maggie, I just sat down to have my morning cereal, and as always check out the forum. Well, I almost chocked laughing at you PICS, just so funny. You and your girls always have a good time!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maggie, I just sat down to have my morning cereal, and as always check out the forum. Well, I almost chocked laughing at you PICS, just so funny. You and your girls always have a good time!
There is never a dull moment with Charlie around as Tanyac said she should have been an entertainer the more people laugh at her the better she likes it.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Charlie is such a character! I love how she's just laying in the pool, sticking out her tongue at you :) And how much she's enjoying her stolen toy. And as always, I love to see her snoozing on her Pooh Bear. Great day, great story, great pictures!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That looks like a really fun event. I'm sure Charlie had a blast meeting all the new dogs.

She did bless her she loves kissing dogs even if the growl at her she gives them a kiss she is such a good natured dog and so is Daisy i am so lucky to have those two.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts