Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave Beech took this photo of Charlie and Daisy on the beach in Yorkshire i just love Charlie in the head shot looks so happy and this one with Dumbo ears.
Daisy was not keen on the sea but loved the beach.

Attachments

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
great pictures!! What fun they had!!!!

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
love the last 2 of Daisy, you can almost hear her shouting woohooo, and Charlie loved it in the sea. it was GReat meeting you all !!!

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
I love them! Dave - come to Colorado and take pictures of Duke for me, okay? Be sure to bring big Tom. Red and blonde. Nice.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love those pictures of them and you can just see the joy on their faces WOOO HOOO Water here I come.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
oh, i love the dumbo picture!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments on Dave's photo's does a better job than me :uhoh: but it was just so lovely seeing all the dogs have such a good time Dave took loads of photo's here are a few more.
And as Dave said it was lovely meeting hope to do it again maybe next year.

Attachments

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments on Dave's photo's does a better job than me :uhoh: but it was just so lovely seeing all the dogs have such a good time Dave took loads of photo's here are a few more.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Dave is great with the camera... great shots of 2 happy dogs having fun at the beach!

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
gorgeous photos... they look like they kicked their heals up!

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
They are GReat photos. Maggie, I love the head shot of Charlie too, it's just soooo Charlie (Dumbo ears is just not Charlie) and it's heart warming to see how happy they look. Love the shots of Daisy too frolicking gleefully on the beach, really made me Lol. Of course I know how much they enjoyed it. I had the priviledge of being there! Count me in for next time too!
Oh and I love 'it's behind you Charlie'. I wonder if it's the same shot I took from a different angle when I thought she was admiring her reflection? I am off to check for a ball in my photo.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Make way - the girls are coming through - great pics there, but where's Tom??

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Those are great photos! I thought from the title maybe Dave kidnapped them. :)
Yes i see what you mean i did not word that right i bet would have liked two blond girlfriends going home with him :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts