Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I could take pictures of my dog. Why else would I have an expensive camera? Note that I am by no means a professional photographer, and I haven't really touched this camera in well over 5 years so I'm still very rusty from my 1 semester Introduction to Photography class. Haha.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got some more pictures!

My smiley girl.

Met a 4 month old golden puppy friend named "Boomer" at the local dog park. I think this is my favorite picture of them together. lol

Followed closely by this one. Very Lion King. "Look, Boomer. Everything the light touches is our dog park."

This girl is happiest when she has a ball or stick to carry in her mouth.

Pomeranian has a fierce. Zelda thinks it's cute.

Her new favorite pastime is picking up as many toys she can in her mouth and carrying them around the apartment.

I think this is my favorite picture I've taken so far of my girl. I just want to squeeze her. Yes that is my Christmas tree... still up from last year. Right next to a Halloween frog skeleton decoration. Don't judge me.

And finally, my new PopSocket is the best thing ever and no one can tell me otherwise.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Zelda's "family portrait" with Tofu, my roommate's ragdoll KITTEN (he's massive) who is only 2 weeks older than Zelda.

Water dog. This girl loves the dog beach.

Fairly certain you're not old enough to drive, little girl. Also, you're a dog

Boop

"Mom, it'll be ok." Also, you can see her chest fluff coming in. I'm so excited. (this was taken in the last couple of days)

RE: water dog. She's discovered that she can tip the water dish at the dog park and roll in the water. I have never had a dog love water so much before her.

Zelda in her fall bandana taken this afternoon for the first day of autumn. Not that either of us could tell here in SoCal where Google said it was about 70 F / 21 C.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Zelda's adorable, she sounds like a lot of fun.....

Tofu is gorgeous...
Definitely never a dull moment with her. She's taken to taking her toys on our walks in the morning. Makes me and everyone who passes us smile.

Tofu knows he's pretty. That's part of the problem. Ha!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts