Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were babysitting a 2 year old golden yesterday(who is best friends with Nyah) and I got a glimps of life with two dogs under 5. :doh: Let's just say I am going getting another dog for a long loooooong time :p:. By look at the last picture you can tell who was doing most of the dog sitting. :p: Nyah is pooped today but keeps looking at the door waiting for her, it's so cute.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,421 Posts
I bet you laughed and had a great time watching them. I love watching the dogs play, it's just so much fun.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Looks like they had a blast. The truth is when you have two that age, they do mellow out and gets used to each other. : )
I love having two!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like they had a blast. The truth is when you have two that age, they do mellow out and gets used to each other. : )
I love having two!

LoL I figured, they were just so excited because they don't see each other often as her friend lives far away. I'd love to get another one some day but not right now as we just adopted two kittens and live an apartment so don't have room for anymore now. Plus I want to enjoy a "calm" adult dog before I jump into puppyhood again. :p:

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
The 3rd picture is my fave! It's just so goofy.

I don't blame you for wanting to wait. I babysat a friends Golden and having them both run around at the age of like 3... OMGGGG hahaha.

Tucker will be 6 next year, I think that's a good time for me to add a 2nd Golden puppy :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts