Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Chance’s Gotcha Day and what would have been his 15th birthday. I never knew his real birthday but he was over a year old when I got him so I felt that we could celebrate two wonderful days at the same time. If you’ve read my many posts about Chance, you know how I felt and still feel about him. I don’t think I have to share the depth of the love I will always feel for him. Want I do want to share, though, is a glimpse into Chance’s sweet and very tolerant personality. Every year I dressed him up for the celebration of this day and then took pictures. They definitely show his willingness to make me happy. So I want to share a few of those pictures because I need to smile through the tears today. I hope they make you smile, too.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Sweet Chance, what a tolerant boy.

·
Kristy
9,165 Posts
Those are some wonderful photos, I'm glad you made the choice to focus on some happy memories, it can be so tough to do that when you're feeling so sad. He sure was a special boy, I am so glad he was with you and that you gave him such a wonderful life. Thinking of you and wishing you peace.

·
Super Moderator
17,114 Posts
Lovely photos, you have such wonderful memories of your precious Chance x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts