Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chloe and Cedar's Mom
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was my birthday celebration yesterday at my moms house. My cousin gave me my birthday gift in a Happy Face birthday gift bag.. Cedar hates the thing.. She barks and growls at it, and runs away if I put it on the ground.. lol Its too funny... This dog cracks me up...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Loved the video! Quite the ferocious bark on that pup. :) Ellie's ears went forward and she cocked her head at the computer the entire time. Ellie will alternate the bark and growl if she sees a horse on TV.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
That is hilarious!! It's so funny the random things they decide are the scariest things in the world!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is just too funny. It always amazes me the things that scare them.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
That's too funny! I really like the end where she decides she's just had enough and she's gettin out while the gettin's good.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
lol, I saw this on your facebook last night... hilarious!

I had the speakers on and Skoker was barking because Molson was barking at Chloe who was barking at the bag... it got pretty loud and crazy in our family room!

I told Molson not to bark at his sort-of cousin and he looked at me and smiled :)... no sure what that meant! haha

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Your Cedar has a very distinctive bark. My two were sleeping in the kitchen here, and as soon as Cedar started barking they both got up to come see who it was. They were cocking their heads from one side to the other, and getting up to get a better look. In the end they both started barking... oh boy.

Funny thing is, they don't always bark or even pay attention to other dogs barking on my computer... Cedar must have been saying something very important for them to pay attention.

The dogs are now sitting at the door, and looking out the window ... giving off little growls and mini barks, all at attention. Cedar you're hilarious!

Edited to Add: I just now (about 10 minutes later?) let the dogs outside. Sophie is on alert for that nasty old Happy Face bag! She's strutting around the yard... barking at absolutely nothing. I can't shut her up for anything! Cedar must really have scared the daylights out of her... he sure did tell everyone that there's danger nearby. LOL!

·
Chloe and Cedar's Mom
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your Cedar has a very distinctive bark. My two were sleeping in the kitchen here, and as soon as Cedar started barking they both got up to come see who it was. They were cocking their heads from one side to the other, and getting up to get a better look. In the end they both started barking... oh boy.

Funny thing is, they don't always bark or even pay attention to other dogs barking on my computer... Cedar must have been saying something very important for them to pay attention.

The dogs are now sitting at the door, and looking out the window ... giving off little growls and mini barks, all at attention. Cedar you're hilarious!

Edited to Add: I just now (about 10 minutes later?) let the dogs outside. Sophie is on alert for that nasty old Happy Face bag! She's strutting around the yard... barking at absolutely nothing. I can't shut her up for anything! Cedar must really have scared the daylights out of her... he sure did tell everyone that there's danger nearby. LOL!
Thats too funny... I often wonder what they are saying when they bark... It must have been something important..
Im glad everyones dogs got in on the action.. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts