Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I have a lot more gray hair. I took the boys to the beach today and was snapping pictures when Caue decided to leap off a 5' high ledge. His back paws slipped and he took a big nose dive into the beach. Don't tell him I posted pictures of his less than graceful maneuver.

I was fine after the crash and enjoyed the remainder of his beach visit.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Oh, how scary. I'm so glad he (and you) are no worse for the wear. Give him a big kiss for me!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
That looks scary:eek: Did Caue jump up real fast and look around to see if anyone saw him? lol

Glad you both are OK!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Man, Rob, that would've given me a heart attack, but then Finn has already had a broken back, so I know the drill. Glad that Caue's bit of clumsiness only resulted in a bit of embarrassment (and that only if we tell him you posted those photos)!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes he did Al. Then he tore off down the beach like nothing happened. Once I knew he was fine I couldn't stop laughing.

That looks scary:eek: Did Caue jump up real fast and look around to see if anyone saw him? lol

Glad you both are OK!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
Awe....poor Caue!! I'm glad he wasn't seriously hurt. Probably more embarassed than anything!!

·
Premium Member
18,410 Posts
I'm glad you could laugh after, watching that series of pics made my heart skip a beat, I can only imagine you were probably wishing for a defibralator for a minute or two. Geese, your boys are daredevils.

Nice catch with the camera though!

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Oh, ouch! Glad he is ok.

Reactions: Oaklys Dad

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Ouch Caue! Don't do that again!! Geeze!

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
Wow, I hate it when stuff like that happens. Glad he's okay :)

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Poor Caue!!! Have to tease you Rob, like a typical man you kept clicking away as he crashed!!! LOL!!! So glad he's OK!!!

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
I was cringing as I scrolled down to see what happened. Poor (and silly!!) boy. Whew. Glad he's OK and you didn't have a heart attack watching that transpire!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts