Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the boys out the snowmobile trail today and of course brought the camera along. It was much sunnier today and I think I caught quite a few good ones.

Attachments

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
Those are great shots.....the first one is amazing!! Such handsome boys....

·
I've seen all good people
5,002 Posts
LOVE the pictures! That first one made me laugh out loud!! They look like they're having a BLAST!!

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Holy moly they are beautiful!!! I just love the first one, with the flying ears. hahahaha

Beautiful crew..nothing more beautiful than a golden in the snow.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
OMG! That first picture is priceless, I love it! Pure joy on their faces.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome! What kind of camera?
It's a Canon EOS 50D with a 18-200mm IS lens. I'm new to digital SLRs and have a ton to learn. I've had film SLRs in the past so some of the terminology is familiar. Right now I'm using the "Sports Mode" on the camera to catch these guys in action.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Great photos Rob, bet you are pleased with your new camera,so much fun in the snow!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
SUPERDOGS!!!! I love that first picture but they are all great. Looks like they love your new camera just as much as you do. They are giving you some great poses.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Oh, that 1st pic, wow! Hehe, I see the bare shadow of your head in the forefront, so I know they were in close proximity to you, I have to ask, did you remain standing, lol?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I love that you caught them flying in that first picture. They look sooooo happy and free.

And #2 I love the "Yes, we are not doing a thing" look.

A very cute pair.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
From the looks of the shadow of your head...You got Smashed By Flying Beasts! Or did they veer off? :) Happy Dogs, Happy Rob! I can see you just Grinnig at those Wild Boys! :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
The first one looks like it can be a movie cover. Brilliant photos.

PS: Nice camera and lens! If you are interested in learning more about photography, this book is really good. Im still an amerture myself but this book has really taught me what goes into the creation of the type of shot you are looking for. Sorry, Im not trying to advertise or anything. Just thought you might be interested.

http://www.amazon.ca/Betterphoto-Gu...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263144240&sr=8-1

1 - 20 of 38 Posts