Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a bit of a blizzard today so I took the boys for a walk in the woods along a snowmobile trail. They had a great time and were really good when they heard a snowmobile approaching. They would run right to me and sit down. It was tough to get pictures with the swirling snow. My camera seemed to be trying to focus on the snowflakes and not the dogs. :doh:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Looks like what we dd yesterday! Personally, I'm counting down the days until spring. :bowl:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Our goldens just love their snow. They look like they had a blast!!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
What fun! I just love to see the joy that Goldens see in snow. I wish I had the same joy when it comes to the white stuff... brrrrr! Nice shots!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Looks like they had a great time. I especially love the 2nd shot, nice angle, looks like a great place to walk in the snow amonst the huge evergreens.

·
Mom to Holly and Rosie
3,174 Posts
Wow.....boating and islands in the summer....and lots of snow in the winter. Those two have it made!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
It looks like Caue is getting ready to take off flying in the first picture. Love Oakly in the second picture. That is alot of snow you have and we are so jealous.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Man, looks like they had a great time! The boys are so handsome!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Rob I have to say you have some lucky dogs! Your pictures speak volumes, the time and attention you spend on those beautiful boys. Summer and winter your boys have the best of both worlds. They LOVE life and it shines! I always look forward to seeing them. You are a great dog dad. I am so glad that Caue was able to find his way into your home and heart. Everyone benefited from his addition to be sure.

Beautiful pictures as always! :):)

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
Looks like Caue & Oakley had a really great time in the snow! Jupiter did, too, and now I am kicking myself for not taking pictures. Maybe tomorrow. :) Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Another day of fun for those handsome boys! I just love getting to share in their fun lives!

Great pictures as always.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
I must say Rob that Oakly and Caue have got it made. That sure looks like some cold fun!! Great pictures of your boy's:)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts