Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few more from yesterday. I think they are still tired today. Gotta love some good off leash running.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Great pics . Pic 3 even has dual bunny ears going on.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
those are some gorgeous happy goldens!
I love all the pics, but I think I love the third one best because they look so very, very happy.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Rob those two are just awesome pups you have there!! The camera has excellent quality along with your expertise:)....got to love a good run!

PS.... I think I copy right infringed because one of these just took the place of an older "Oakly in the snow" shot on my desktop:uhoh:...rut rho

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Downeast Maine.... looks lovely... we take our bunch up to Kennebunk every so often and over to Chaunceys pier.... great place for dogs...

your shots are great... love the movement...

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Do you have a photo of Oakly's Lighthouse? I could make another with that in the background.

One thing I would do differently is not follow the tutorial instructions regarding the softness tool. I like the sharper edges. Your photos just turned on a lightbulb in my brain and it took seconds to create.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is this the picture you were talking about Kim? I really wish I didn't have the date stamp on back then.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Love the double ears up shot. They look great Rob!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am officially jealous of your camera! What incredible action shots! They look like they were having a great time!!

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
Awesome! I hope they had fun in the snow today. :) Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts