Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted very much lately, because summers are always so crazy around here, and then I spent a month in Nova Scotia, so here are a few pictures of Toby over the last few months. Sorry they're so large.

Toby diving off our docks into Georgian Bay to fetch his floating bone. It's an endless game, and he's an awesome swimmer.

Toby and his friend Pitter-Patter swimming in Georgian Bay>

Toby at the top of the Acadia trail at Cape Breton Highlands National Park. After a 5km uphill climb, even he was a bit tired.

In the trailer with his beloved lobster ball "Bob".

Swimming in the Atlantic near Five Islands, Nova Scotia.

And the ultimate indignity for a 75lb. male Golden: the pumpkin suit. He was mortified, poor chap, but so cute. :)

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
what cute pics! Yes, Toby does look a bit mortified in his pumpkin suit! He's looking at you saying, "why me, Mom?"

Reactions: tobysmommy

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Wonderful pictures! I can see where his nice thick coat really comes in handy! And that pumpkin costume, how could you? He looks like he has a grand life! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: tobysmommy

·
Megan, Moose's Mom
746 Posts
beautiful boy!

i came across this searching "cape breton" trying to find golden owners around myself. isn't it a beautiful island? i laughed looking at the picture of him in his pumpkin costume, this halloween we dressed our golden boy up as one.. and boy does he ever look impressed!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts