Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot seem to access the second page of this thread (I have my settings so that I see a lot of posts/page, so it only has two pages for me).

http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/our-thoughts/107436-they-havent-come-home.html

I have tried almost everything to get to it. When I click to go to the next page, it just takes me back to the first page...

I even tried posting and it still took me back to page 1.

This is the only thread I've ever had issues with.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
No problems with that particular thread, but I have had that issue with a few other threads lately. The Holiday Baking thread was one; I can't remember the others. I would want to go to the last page of a the thread, and for me, it always jumped to the middle page, not page 1. That seemed to last until another post was added to the thread, so I figured it had something to do with post count and my post per page settings. Almost as if it was "stuck" between two pages, and another post being added resolved the issue for that thread?

·
gone
1,443 Posts
I had problems in that thread and posted within it also, but I couldn't even go to my posts in there since it wouldn't allow me to go to page 2. Just went back to that thread now and all is fine, all 2 pages work great. Must have been a glitch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts