Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lovely friend of mine and member here HolDaisy has a very poorly German Shepherd called Tizer. He is in intensive care at the vets after developing sepsis. If any of you would like to say a prayer or light a candle it would be gratefully appreciated.

Here is the link to the candle site :-

https://gratefulness.org/light-a-candle/

Thank you x

·
I miss my Buddy
11,528 Posts
Lit candle, sending good vibes and prayers for Tizer and HolDaisy. I hope for the best.

·
Super Moderator
17,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you for the prayers and candles. Tizer is showing slight improvement but he's still very poorly.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Just saw this. Am lighting a candle and sending positive thoughts out for Tizer and his wonderful Mom.....

·
Super Moderator
17,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New candle lit for dear Tizer x

·
Super Moderator
17,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all for the prayers and good thoughts. Tizer has been allowed home for 24 hours to see how he does. Hopefully his eating will improve and he'll adjust to being off the IV fluids. He's been such a brave boy fighting this.

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
Thanks all for the prayers and good thoughts. Tizer has been allowed home for 24 hours to see how he does. Hopefully his eating will improve and he'll adjust to being off the IV fluids. He's been such a brave boy fighting this.
Wow-it's not like they haven't been thru a bunch of other stuff with their dogs-wow. I hope she is doing ok.

·
Super Moderator
17,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow-it's not like they haven't been thru a bunch of other stuff with their dogs-wow. I hope she is doing ok.
Yes, particularly with Daisy sadly going through her kidney issues, it is a really hard time for them. Hollie and all her family are such lovely people and they will give Tizer all the love and care in the world. She is so grateful for all the prayers and good wishes.

·
Super Moderator
17,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 32 Posts