Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have a question for my Canadian friends..Titan has his Can CD..
I want to get his CDX and possibly the UD..Do you have to have the CDX to show in Utility? Can I show them both at the same set of shows?:confused:

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Ive always understood they have to be done 'in order'...same as in the US.

Reactions: Titan1

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
Michelle, How farm from here did you have to got to show in Canada?

·
Casey and Samson's Mom
221 Posts
Yes, they have to be done in order...CD,CDX, UD. There are new rules coming out for the new year that you should know about...I will be posting the major changes after my workshop on Nov. 25. (e.g. open B dogs will do exercises in scrambled order, but open A in normal order...also, abougt 190 other major and minor changes.) I am aware of some of the changes, as my coach is a CKC rep, but will know more soon.

Reactions: LibertyME

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, they have to be done in order...CD,CDX, UD. There are new rules coming out for the new year that you should know about...I will be posting the major changes after my workshop on Nov. 25. (e.g. open B dogs will do exercises in scrambled order, but open A in normal order...also, abougt 190 other major and minor changes.) I am aware of some of the changes, as my coach is a CKC rep, but will know more soon.
So I guess I did not know that much because I thought the OB was mixed up too.lol.I would appreciate any new information on Open and Utilty.:wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts