Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When DS came home from school he said we must celebrate before anything else LOL. We got her to wear the hat for all of two seconds (enough to get a picture LOL) She got her Frosty Paws (pretty funny, haven't given her one in ages and she remembered the package when I took it out of the freezer!) She got a new Ducky, to which she is presently trying to give a haircut, a new Chuck it flyer and some stuffed bones (she likes to carry two LOL)

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Awww...happy birthday to Sienna! She looks genuinely happy! By the way...what is Frosty Paws? We have the same goose and our dogs love it!

·
Registered
154 Posts
http://www.frostypawstreats.com/FrostyPaws/
A ice cream treat for doggies! Sienna loves them :p:
You can get them at the market, I think Freddie's has them, but I got ours at Lambs. I see you are PNW!!! Where do you live???

Good to know! We've gave our dogs a few licks of our ice cream and they love it but I am not sure if it is good for them. I will have to look for those!

Yes...I am just west of Tacoma...in Gig Harbor. Grew up in Vancouver, WA so I know Portland really well!! :)

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Boy......she looks really happy about turning 3!!! My boys don't smile like that when I put hats on their heads!!!! We have 3 of those chuck its....they're all deformed however.

Pretty girl!!!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Loved the pictures, Sienna and Molson have a lot of the same toys and oddly enough he was giving his duck a "haircut" last night, too. Strange because he hadn't picked up that toy in about 3 weeks! I guess he was just thinking of Sienna ;)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love all the pictures and her big smiles in all of them. The last one of her and your son is just the sweetest. Happy Birthday Sienna.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Great pictures, happy birthday. I love the last one with Sienna and your son, just a little thank you kiss.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts