Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Found my Golden boy!
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have pics on my computer and online, I know how to use adobe photoshop but ALWAYS have trouble resizing so its small enough. I want to make kind of a collage with 3 or 4 pics and some text. If anyones up for the job let me know :)

·
Administrator
16,483 Posts
There are some members on here that make great signature pictures,..... I however am not one of those members that is that creative.......:curtain:

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
I can help you out. Also, if you have a signature you made on your own and you just need it resized, photobucket is a great place to do the resizing or cropping. I can do that for you two if you'd like.

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
I'm not very good with photoshop, I resize my signatures with 'Paint'. If you're using windows photo gallery, click on your signature pic, click on 'open', select 'paint', click on 'image', select 'resize' and put in 70 or 75 %, then save. This is how I resize all my signatures. You can make it smaller or larger by chosing higher or lower percentages.

Have you already made your collage? The above instructions are for a finished collage....
Kimm makes beautiful signatures. If you haven't made the collage, you might take her up on her offer. We both use Scrapblog and she's also used photobucket to add animation to sig's. She's good. :) She's inspired many of my signatures.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Paula does great work, too! I'm sitting here laughing. It's near feeding time for Tucker and Shadow and guess who is at my shoulder just looking at me...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts