Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience or know that radon causes nasal cancer in dogs, I was under the assumption that first it would affect the lungs? but our house was tested for radon after our two senior dogs were diagnosed with nasal cancer two months apart. We tested out home and it indeed had high level of radon 6 PcL average, more than three times than the so called normail, no radon should be the norm but I heard most house will have some low level.

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,952 Posts
It may be possible but I think either your Vet or a Vet Oncologist would be able to answer your question better.

·
Super Moderator
3,812 Posts
Research does indicate Radon as a cause of respiratory cancers in humans and dogs, but the exposure needs to be long term. If you want to get into the weeds, there is research that can be found on-line. Here is a link to a study conducted by the National Research Council. Health Effects of Exposure to Radon: BEIR VI | The National Academies Press Its old but comprehensive. You can download the executive summary or the whole study by putting in your email address. As Carolina Mom noted above it would be a good idea to consult your vet or an oncologist.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Has your Golden been vaccinated?
Did you read and research each and every ingredient in the vaccine yourself? Learn about the toxic toxins side effects.
The toxins in vaccines are injected into the body. There is no way for the body to get rid of these toxins, so the body is ripe for cancer.
A retired vet with goldens told me that goldens are so sensitive to chemicals, especially the toxic chemicals injected directly into the body.
Most allopathic vets will never let on to the truth as that is not financially viable for them. Learn more at TheTruthAboutVaccines.com documentary
Anyway the vet said when he started working as a vet, he vaccinated his goldens, and they developed all kinds of cancers and lives were short, dying at 4,5 and maybe 8 years old.
He stopped vaccinating, and said there were no more allergies, no more strange illnesses, and no more cancer, and they lived easily to 17 healthy years.
He said growing up as a child, they never vaccinated the goldens, and the goldens mostly lived long healthy lives to about 17, eating cheap pet food
and healthy table scraps of meats, veggies, fruit, kefir, yogurt, etc.
He said over vaccinated dogs have so many health issues which is unheard of in the dogs that were not vaccinated.
So do your homework, as why should we make our pets suffer from health issues and cancer by injecting them with toxins.
Not to mention the money you will save in vet bills by keeping your pets healthy by not injecting pets with toxic poisons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts