Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi golden family. I bought our first golden for my wife 3 years ago but this dog quickly became mine! She is a lover. You all know how that is. We just had a litter (she did all the real work) and what a great experience. I would love your comment on Lucy's website. www.freewebs.com/trooney

So here is my question. Mom won't let me keep one. My favorite did not sell and I want to keep him. Do you have two goldens as house dogs? Lots of shedding? Mother and son in same house cause problems during heat? Our yard is not that large either. I am already guilty that I don't spend enough time with them.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
great web site

Great web site,...beautiful dogs!:wave: Asha and Hudsons'Mum -Ann

·
Mom to Holly and Rosie
3,174 Posts
Hi

We have two goldens as house dogs. They keep each other company. One is almost 14 and the other is 2 1/2. I sometimes wish they were closer in age. Playing tends to wear out the older dog. As far as pet hair.....you already have it with one....just more to vacuum:) Both of mine are girls, so we don't have the "heat" problem. Good luck....I hope you keep the puppy:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Keep The Puppy

Hi, I am new to this site. We are the proud parents of Molly who is 8 and we now have KC who is 18 weeks old. The 2 are just the best pals. Molly really has adopted the little one. It is so much fun to watch the 2 interact. This weekend we are going to camp with the 2. I think you should keep one of your puppies.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Not much difference between one big dog or two - just a little more fur - but a LOT more love. Good for you!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Two is easier!!

Tom:
Aside from the whole male/female heat thing, two are easier, more fun and no more work (until bath day). There's nothing quite like sleeping in on a chilly Saturday morning bracketed by two 90 lb furballs. He's a handsome guy.....you made the right decision.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts