Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last weeks class Geddy did soo well. She won herself yet another bandana. The teacher has been impressed with her right from the beginning back in puppy obedience classes. I think she's won 4 or 5 now total.

In the advanced classes we are learning to pick up a dumbell. Once they have that down they are to go and get it once we throw it down the aisle, and bring it back... and then they go over a jump to get it and back over a jump to bring it back to us.

Well none of the dogs were getting it in the slightest for weeks on end. Then a few weeks ago, all out of nowhere, Geddy just one day got it. We haven't been able to show off her new skills tell last friday since a couple of classes were cancelled, and no one was paying attention last week.

But anywho... without further delay here are the picks!

We're just sooo proud of our Geddy-girls accomplishments at only 7 months!

·
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOOT!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!! Just goes to show how lucky we all are to have our amazing Goldens!
I couldn't agree more!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
What a great job Geddy is doing. Very impressive! She is clearly a quick study. Congratulations! You have a lot to be proud of! ;) ;) ;)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Sounds like you and Geddy are doing a great job. I don't blame you a bit for bragging about your girl. I'd be screaming it from the roof if I had the smartest pup in school:) :) :)

·
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like you and Geddy are doing a great job. I don't blame you a bit for bragging about your girl. I'd be screaming it from the roof if I had the smartest pup in school:) :) :)
Thanks... she's a wonderful girl! Both me and hubby take her to class, and work with her at home... so I think it helps to have the consistancy from both of us.

I plan on keeping her in class, to learn lots of new things... and eventually I'd like to get her into some agility once she's fully grown. I think she'd like it, as she loves to work.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Wow! If I were you, I'd brag A LOT! Way to go, Geddy! You go, girl!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts