Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

361 - 380 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
My 18 month old Henry (a.k.a. Dichi King Henry the First) has passed his Therapy Dog International certification. I am so extrememly proud of his accomplishment at such a young age. Dichi Goldens have so much love to give, I cant wait to start sharing him with those who need him :)

·
Maggie runs Dad, admitted
802 Posts
My 18 month old Henry (a.k.a. Dichi King Henry the First) has passed his Therapy Dog International certification. I am so extrememly proud of his accomplishment at such a young age. Dichi Goldens have so much love to give, I cant wait to start sharing him with those who need him :)
Sorry I caught this post very late, what a great accomplishment. Congratulations

·
Registered
789 Posts
What a beautiful group of goldens. Wish they were closer to us for one day when I'm ready for another golden, but we're all the way here on the west coast.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also getting my first male Dichi golden in June from Harley x Pudge.

How was your visit to Dichi today? I am very excited to visit the litter on Thursday!
Hello. New member here. Wondering if you or anyone who has a Dichi Golden born on 4/22/12 has pictures of the litter that your puppy was from. We have Sasha from the same litter. Dick wanted to breed her but I guess she didn't pan out so we adopted her at 7 months.

Please share pictures of the litter if you have them.

Thanks,
Joe

361 - 380 of 413 Posts