Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Life is Golden !
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love for you to share a picture of your Golden Pup with all of us. Lets get some pictures posted to this thread. Here is my Kody at 5 months old....looking very serious and handsome! :wave: I can't wait to see more pups. :D

Attachments

·
Steve & Snoopy
287 Posts
Here's my boy, he turned 5 months on the 19th. Keep in mind that he had some set-backs early on & is about a month or two behind in his development. I get a little worried when I see everyone's big babies & my guy is still little, but I love him just the same!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Masen just turned 5 months on Feb. 20th!

Masen LOVES the space heater...he always lays in front of it whenever it cycles on.

Mase dragged out a scarf that had fallen under my bed and so he got to wear it!

Masen waiting for his rack of lamb...

Taking an afternoon nap on the couch!

Cuddling with his stuffed puppy toy in his favorite place

And lastly my favorite picture of Masen with his beloved pork femur...

·
Mom to Fyodor & Gibson
1,303 Posts
Here is Leo, these pictures were taken when he was 5 and a half months old - He's now a nealy 6 months old. Do you think Leo looks a bit like Gibson pictured above?

Leo is a cutie! And he does look a bit like Gibson! When Gibson's sleeping, he looks exactly like Leo in that 3rd picture where Leo's drunk and sleeping. ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Daisydoo - that shot of Dave running past is a great one!

Here's a few of our Bella - she's 6 months at the start of march. These shots were taken a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ranger's Multi-personalities

Ranger is 5 months old (born September 20th) and is definitely looking more dog than puppy. They don't stay puppies very long do they!

Serious Ranger

Clown Ranger

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I have 2 Leo's a hubster and a son :D ;)

·
Registered
314 Posts
sasha 6 months

Hi
here are some pics of Sasha she is 6 months old on the 8th Feb, she has changed so much in the 4 months we have had her,but shes turning into a lovely puppy, love her to bits
First one is at 8 weeks and the rest are in the last week or so, oh how she has changed , 1 pic is with one of her friends playing

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts