Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was her big day and the vet called twice to let me know she was doing well throughout the day. She spent the night, and I picked her up this morning, and although she was on the weaker side, which is obviously to be expected, she still had some spring in her step and her tail was still wagging all morning. She finally passed out around 1130, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Hopefully she'll recover fast!

She's earned the name of my little conehead for the next 2 weeks, as she has the "e-collar" on, and I must say as pathetic as it is, it is rather entertaining. She is quite clumsy and hasn't figured out how to walk around with it yet, and catches it on anything and everything she walks by. She also drags it on the floor because she hasn't figured out to keep her head up higher and it's kind of sad to watch her get so confused, but funny nonetheless. She'll figure it out eventually. I'm going to embarass her and share some pictures of my little conegirl with everyone, so feel free to laugh! :)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts