Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wyatt Earp
3,595 Posts
We are in Chino in the Inland Empire.......calm as can be although heard all the surrounding cities have had the strong winds......

·
We miss you Roo Roo!
158 Posts
I sooo much prefer the rain to the winds! Especially since we live up on a hill. I can't wait for them to be over!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are in Chino in the Inland Empire.......calm as can be although heard all the surrounding cities have had the strong winds......
We live in Victorville but I work at the Ontario Airport and spend most of our time in Rancho Cucamonga. I'm on vacation this week but everyone says it's pretty bad down there today. I'm glad you're not getting it. It's super annoying after this long.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sooo much prefer the rain to the winds! Especially since we live up on a hill. I can't wait for them to be over!
I did prefer the rain until we got a puppy who thinks mud is the best thing ever!:doh: Now it's a toss up.

·
Wyatt Earp
3,595 Posts
Me too! I hate wind, especially since we have a pool:(

We live in Victorville but I work at the Ontario Airport and spend most of our time in Rancho Cucamonga. I'm on vacation this week but everyone says it's pretty bad down there today. I'm glad you're not getting it. It's super annoying after this long.
My co worker lives in Rancho and she said it was howling all night last night. What is really weird is I heard they diverted some flights from LAX to Ontario.. Usually Ontario is the place that gets the wind lol! I can always tell when it is windy at Ontario airport because I can see the planes landing the opposite way.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me too! I hate wind, especially since we have a pool:(

My co worker lives in Rancho and she said it was howling all night last night. What is really weird is I heard they diverted some flights from LAX to Ontario.. Usually Ontario is the place that gets the wind lol! I can always tell when it is windy at Ontario airport because I can see the planes landing the opposite way.

I heard that too and figure it must be REALLY bad in LA if Ontario is a better alternative.

·
We miss you Roo Roo!
158 Posts
Our pool is a mess! Would you believe there are gardeners outside attempting to rake leaves? What a waste of time! The leaves from the trees are blowing all over.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
We have lots of stuff down here too. But no major damage, TG. J's not happy with the flying acorns hitting her while she tries to potty. I hope it's over !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts