Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve: This Senior Golden is at the West Valley Shelter. Will try to post her on GRF. Do you know anyone to save her?

Pet for adoption at Petfinder.com!
Hi! I thought of you when I saw this pet just waiting to be adopted on Petfinder.com!

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15605043&mtf=1

A0456861 IN DANGER

Ace of Hearts
Beverly Hills, CA
310-358-3344
[email protected]

< close window >

A0456861 IN DANGER
Breed: Golden Retriever
Sex: Female
Size: Large

About Me
A0456861is IN DANGER of EUTHANASIA at the West Valley Shelter, please go DIRECTLY there to adopt! West Valley Shelter 20655 Plummer Street,CA 91311 888-4LAPET1 or 888-452-7381,FAX 818-756-9111 HOURS OF PUBLIC OPERATION: Monday (Closed) Tuesday (8AM - 7PM) Wednesday (8AM - 5PM) Thursday (8AM - 7PM) Friday (8AM - 5PM) Saturday (8AM - 5PM) Sunday (11AM - 5PM) THIS IS SANDY A0456861 SHE IS A 12 YEAR OLD GOLDEN RETRIEVER MIX. SHE WAS SURRENDERED BECAUSE THE OWNER'S HUSBAND DIED AND THE WIFE HAD TO GO TO ASSISTED LIVING. SHE IS VERY SWEET, BUT NEEDS TIME TO GET TO KNOW YOU. SHE IS WITH ANOTHER DOG AND DOING VERY WELL. IF YOU CAN HELP THIS OLD GIRL, PLEASE CALL THE WEST VALLEY ANIMAL CARE CENTER @ (818) 756-9325.

Visit My Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15605043&mtf=1

Attachments

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This poor dog

We had heard that Southern California Golden Ret. Rescue was trying to find a foster for her and might take her, well I heard from Kai Hari of ACE OF HEARTS yesterday and this poor Senior is still at the shelter and Southern Calif. Gold. Rescue is not taking her.

I emld. Steve this morning in hopes he knows of a rescue or an adopter or even a foster. Waiting to hear.

Who is Claire's Friend and how do I reach her, Kimm?

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sandy

Steve is trying to help with Sandy.

Please say your prayers!

Thank you Steve.

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
I am here. OMG she looks kind of like a fat Erin. I hope Steve and HB will be able to help. I will stay on top of this too and help any way I can.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Claire's Frined

Claire's Friend:

I just sent you a pm about Sandy.

Claire:

Thanks for your post. I am really worried about Sandy being at the shelter.
The contact, Kai Han, said that Southern Calif. Golden Ret. Rescue can't take her and then I told her I emd. Homeward Bound and that Steve also emld. Jody at Homeward Bound. Kai then replied that they told her they couldn't take her. I think Kai meant that Southern California Gold. Ret. couldn't, but NOT SURE. If you know of any rescue, or foster, or person that can take Sandy, please contact Kai Han.
All the info about Sandy and Kai's info is in my post about her. If you can help pls. contact the shelter and Kai.
Maybe if Sandy just had a foster, a rescue might be able to save her.
Thanks so much!!
MY EMAIL IS: [email protected]

Kai Han
Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue Foundation
Tel: 310.358.3344 Fax: 310.652.8688
www.aceofheartsdogs.com

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/dis...15605043&mtf=1

A0456861 IN DANGER
Breed: Golden Retriever
Sex: Female
Size: Large

About Me
A0456861is IN DANGER of EUTHANASIA at the West Valley Shelter, please go DIRECTLY there to adopt! West Valley Shelter 20655 Plummer Street,CA 91311 888-4LAPET1 or 888-452-7381,FAX 818-756-9111 HOURS OF PUBLIC OPERATION: Monday (Closed) Tuesday (8AM - 7PM) Wednesday (8AM - 5PM) Thursday (8AM - 7PM) Friday (8AM - 5PM) Saturday (8AM - 5PM) Sunday (11AM - 5PM) THIS IS SANDY A0456861 SHE IS A 12 YEAR OLD GOLDEN RETRIEVER MIX. SHE WAS SURRENDERED BECAUSE THE OWNER'S HUSBAND DIED AND THE WIFE HAD TO GO TO ASSISTED LIVING. SHE IS VERY SWEET, BUT NEEDS TIME TO GET TO KNOW YOU. SHE IS WITH ANOTHER DOG AND DOING VERY WELL. IF YOU CAN HELP THIS OLD GIRL, PLEASE CALL THE WEST VALLEY ANIMAL CARE CENTER @ (818) 756-9325.

Visit My Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/dis...15605043&mtf=1

·
Registered
44 Posts
When I contacted SCGRR about Sandy, two of the BOD's went immediately to the shelter to check out. It hurt their hearts to pass on this dog, but sadly, Sandy has very little golden retriever in her. Sigh!!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nicolle

Nicolle

So did SCGRR take Sandy with them?

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sandy

Everyone please pray that some rescue will take Sandy.
I emld. Kai Han who I originally go the msg. from and I think that Kai is with Ace of Hearts Rescue in Beverly Hills and I asked he/she if they could take Sandy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts