Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caleb spent president's day weekend at the dog sitters house while DH and I stayed at a hotel with my family. (You gotta love a man who's willing to sacrifice his Valentines Day to hang out with your eccentric great aunt!)

Anyways, here are some pictures the sitter took of Caleb and friends.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Caleb is beautiful. I love the color. I am hopoing our soon to be puppy stays light. THank you for sharing!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Caleb is gorgeous. I agree we need more pictures of that handsome boy.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!

I know... I really need to take more pics of him. My camera has been on the fritz and I keep putting off having it fixed.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Caleb is beautiful. I love the color. I am hopoing our soon to be puppy stays light. THank you for sharing!
Thanks! Caleb was so pale as a puppy that some people thought he was part pyrenees. I like the way that his coloring has turned out... he reminds me of a big toasted marshmallow. :p:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
That would be something! I think if I tried, Caleb would take one look at the TP and NOM it would be gone. What is is with goldens and tissue paper?
lol, who knows! Vito has the same fascination with paper towels. Try windexing something that is on his level...it is not easy!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
That would be something! I think if I tried, Caleb would take one look at the TP and NOM it would be gone. What is is with goldens and tissue paper?

Yep.. our bathroom door is kept closed after we came home to toilet paper "snow" all over the house.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts