Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 Golden Ret. Females need a home or rescue

**I EMDL. STELLA AND CHERI AND SUGGESTED SHE CONTACT THE GOLDEN RET. RESCUES IN CA AND TOLD HER I WOULD CONTACT THEM TOO IF SHE WANTED.
Hi Everyone,

My friend Cheri is going to be moving to a new home where she cannot keep her 3 dogs. She wants to find a home that can take in all 3 dogs together as they are quite bonded to each other. All 3 dogs are super sweet and are easy to handle. Please forward and network this info to anyone interested in adopting these sweet dogs.

To get more info, please contact Cheri [email protected] (805) 626-1240. Thank you very much.

Stella Lee

Amber and Aspen are 8 people years old and Roxie is 7. Amber and Aspen came to live with me when they were 3 years old. Roxie came to live with me when she was 2. They are all blonde Golden Retrievers with soft beautiful fur. Amber and Roxie are the biggest of the three and Aspen is the smallest. They love to chase rabbits, squirrels and lizards. They don’t like to eat them, but they love to chase them. They play in the yard, snooze in the shade of the patio or grass, and love to sit near you when you come outside. If you work in the yard, they are usually standing close by for you to pet or talk to. They are great listeners. They eat every morning between 6:30 – 9:00 depending on when I get up, and again in the late afternoon or early evening. They only eat dry Science Diet dog food, but would eat people food if you let them, but I keep them healthy and don’t allow it. I do give them a Milk Bone every once in awhile and they all sit until I give it to them.

They come inside and sleep on their own beds at night. They don’t ever have accidents, and can stay inside for 12 hours or more. They love to come in at night and cuddle up with each other. They stay in my bedroom and don’t wander through the house.

They love children, well, they actually love everyone. Anyone who will pet them is their friend. They like to wrestle with each other and will play tug of war for just a few minutes (I think their age is slowing them down a bit). They don’t bark unless they have a squirrel up a tree or if a strange dog walks by the house.

They need to be in a secure fenced area, or else they get nosey and try to get out to see what is happening in the neighborhood. Please don’t let them out and get hit by a car!

They will love you more than any dog you have ever known. They love each other (they hate to be apart) and will love you and your family too.

I am broken hearted to give up my three best friends, but life has taken a turn on me that I was not expecting. I thought I would be the one who took them to the vet for the last time. I pray that whoever gets these wonderful dogs will love them and treat them exceptionally well, as they deserve it.

Hi, My Name is Amber - I have big feet and will prance for you in the morning when it is time to eat breakfast.

If you scratch my chest, I lift my head and make funny nose noises. I like to wrestle with my sisters and then take a break and sit on the step in my pool to cool off, even in the winter! If you go in the pool on a raft, I will crawl on the raft with you and float around the pool for a very long time. If you get in a hammock – watch out, because I am coming on there with you! If you are sad, I will sit by you and listen while I lean into you. If you go into the Jacuzzi at night, I will sit right on the edge, drink some water, and make sure you pet me every now and then.

Hi, My Name is Aspen - I am the smallest of my sisters and have a wiggle that will crack you up! I will wag my tail when you speak to me, even when you think I am asleep. I smile whenever I come up to you and I love to be scratched. I lie on my back and kick my feet in all directions, which is really funny looking. I like to sleep on my outside bed which is under a table on the patio when I am outside during the day. I am called the “cat burglar” because I will open the sliding screen door (we don’t know how she does it!) sometimes and then my sisters and I sneak in and run to the bedroom where we sleep at night. I like to get in the pool once in awhile when I am hot, but I only go on the top step. The funniest thing I do is make a loud snore sound when I am lying down and take a deep breath to relax.

Hi, My Name is Roxie - I am a beautiful tall, long legged, big footed love bug. I have beautiful eyes that look like I have black eyeliner on and funny eyebrows that go up and down when you talk to me. I love to watch what is going on in the yard, the birds, lizards, rabbits or even a leaf if it moves. I love to stretch out and have my tummy scratched and I cannot get enough. I will put my paw on you (anywhere I can reach you) to remind you that I am still here. I wake up the earliest, as I like to eat breakfast, and I will knock on the door in the afternoon when I want to eat dinner. I will fetch a ball if you throw it and I like to play tug of war with my sisters or you. As soon as it cools down at night or during the winter, I cuddle up to my sisters so that it looks like a big dog pile. I have to touch them when I sleep.

To meet these sweet dogs in person, please contact:

Cheri Blessing

Tel (805) 626-1240

Email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Wow, that is going to be tough to place all three together. I do hope they find someone who can take them. They are beautiful girls!

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
They will probably have to be separated, but they'll be okay- especially if they become full time inside dogs. They sure are beautiful.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Emld

I emld. a Golden Ret. Rescue in Spokane, WA, for them
We'll see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts