Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
zeb is two years and he has this bump between his eyes:--ashamed: and I am wondering what it is we have been doing a lot of researching about it and found some things that looked like it but wasn't to sure? so if one of ya'll could help us out we sure would appreciate it! we are new on here and when we figure out horse to put pics ill put pics of him on here asap!!!;)

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
He needs to go to the vet.

·
Registered
10,526 Posts
I agree-definitely needs to be seen by a vet. It could be anything from a fluid filled cyst to a tumor.

I hope the vet can tell you it is nothing to be worried about.

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
I agree with others that there's a need to see the vet.

It could be a sebaceous cyst, a hematoma, or some kind of allergic reaction (bug bite, etc.). All of those things require a trip to the vet. Please keep us posted.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Your dog

Your dog is just beautiful, but I AGREE he needs to see the vet, today.
It could be an allergic reaction, a bug bite, how are his teeth (could be a bad tooth or gums)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you for helping us we have been wondering what it was? He has had it since June this last summer and it will sometimes get really big and then go back to a small size? got any thoughts?:confused:

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
GoldenCrazy

GoldenCrazy

Please let us know what the vet says!! It might hurt him!
It may be something serious.

Reactions: PrincessDi

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Yes please let us know and good luck to you; he looks like a very nice fellow and I'm sure you all love him tons. K

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
A trip to the vet is indeed required. Does it seem to bother your pup?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Please take your beautiful kid to the vet. That it is so close to his eyes is particularly concerning. Please let us know what the vet says.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts