Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the talk these days about "designer dogs", I noticed this ad in my small neighborhood paper...

BULLADOR
New Breed!! Half Full Blooded Lab and Half Full Blooded Bulldog. Great Dog, Smart, Loyal, Good with Kids, Great Swimmers. $250.00 xxx-xxxx

Can't imagine what that dog would look like.:no:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Wow, I'm wondering how a bulldog can even carry lab pups without having problems? I love how they label it "new breed". More like, "more mutts". Ugh, when will people learn?

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is just disgusting. Couldnt even imagine what the puppies would look like.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
saw craiglist ad for for lab/goldie x, said something like "if you want a hunter, family pet this is the breed for you".....

think these would be excellent mutts....but BREED? (thankfully, no cutesy name)

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
I just googled it and this is one of the first sites mentioned. I guess people actually breed this mixture....on purpose:
http://www.jimtownkennels.com/Bulladors/bulladors.htm
I just checked out this website... :vomit:
Not only do they breed Bulladors, but they have Labradoodles too! I see they have a couple of pugs on premises, too... how long until we see Pugadors or Bulldoodleadors?

Notice they also have "Office Hours" :doh:

·
chew chew chew
3,571 Posts
Oh and he sounds pretty smart too, bred his 100 lb lab to a friend's dog... took a puppy home from that who bred his bulldog, and 63 days later he was hoping for bulldog puppies....OMG...

Yikes yikes yikes.

Lana

·
Registered
20 Posts
:( All those designer dogs are, are over priced mutts. Me personally, would never buy one...I'd go to the local shelter and resuce a dog from euthansia instead!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts