Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
331 Posts
Are you asking what part of a building? Or which Building?

If you are asking which part, that would be a Fascia & Cornice.

But if you are asking which Building, I am going to guess Big Ben's Bell Tower (I forget the actual name of the tower)

·
Amber's Owner
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Golden Miles' Dad, if you get that one before 12pm tomorrow I would not be impressed but I would name you as the "GR's Famous Architect!!"

And continue to challenge you/others if I may... But so far in my book you are the GOLDEN one!! :)

Night night for now.

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
This is only part of a well known building/monument.
Name the building/monument.

[/IMG]

did you know that the actual big ben bell is a rather inferior quality.

it cracked when first installed due to the clanger being too heavy as well. it had to have a section removed to stop the crack spreading.

a well made correctly tuned bell is a work of art and they still use the same methods now as 100's of years ago. albeit with the aid of technology.

331 Posts
Golden Miles' Dad, if you get that one before 12pm tomorrow I would not be impressed but I would name you as the "GR's Famous Architect!!"

And continue to challenge you/others if I may... But so far in my book you are the GOLDEN one!! :)

Night night for now.
Sorry, I was out of town all weekend, so I couldn't play.

But You've stumped me with this one. I don't have a clue!

331 Posts
Are you talking about the new one posted tonight or the one that no one could guess, the SACRE COEUR?
Honestly, Neither of them. The Statue is really difficult when you think of how many millions of churches there are with Marble statues identical to that.

But oh, well, this is still fun! So i'm going to put up my own... I'll toss you an easy one to start with.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts