Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost my best friend of 13 years last week, Buddy. Didn’t realize how big a part of my day he was. Miss you old friend.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,489 Posts
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious Buddy, if you would like his name added to the Rainbow Bridge List please let me know the date of his passing and I will add him. Once again I'm so very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
I am so sorry. He looks so sweet. They really take a piece of our hearts.

·
Registered
17,489 Posts
Thanks, I lost him on January 22. Almost 2 weeks ago. I’d appreciate it if you’d add him.
I've added him to the list. Rest in peace sweet Buddy x

·
Registered
272 Posts
So sorry about your loss of Buddy...It sounds like he had a wonderful life of 13 years. We lost our River at age 11, so you were blessed with two more great years. River passed on 12/15/18, so we know first hand the pain you're experiencing right now. It does get better with time. Hang in there, and God Bless!

·
Registered
437 Posts
What a great looking Golden Buddy was. He has a face full of love and all the wisdom from the great years you gave to him. Thanks for sharing his awesome photos in this difficult time. I hope his great memories help ease you through missing him. He had a great life and he loved you for that.

Godspeed to Buddy

dlm ny country

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,297 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss of your beautiful Buddy.
You were blessed with 13 great years, a long good life but we all wish they would never leave us.

Godspeed Buddy

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your loss. We lost our Buddy of 13 years as well recently. It is a difficult time, but surround yourself with his photos. That has helped us!

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of your Buddy. May his memories bring you some comfort. Rest In Peace Sweet Buddy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts