Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night my 12 year Golden passed away. He had a seizure on New years day, Then maybe a stroke, he just could not get going again. I took him to the vet and he said he had low blood sugar, and maybe if we could get the sugar level up he would make it, but All efforts failed. Baby my other part Golden was laying by him when I found him this morning. He was a good dog, and liked everyone young or old. I will miss him a lot.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
I hate posts like this :-( So sorry to hear about your Buddy....how sad and special that your other golden was by his side. RIP Buddy ... you will be missed.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am so sorry you had to find us because of the loss of your sweet Buddy. He was a beautiful boy and was loved until the end. May the love you shared and the memories help to heal some of your pain. Most of us have all been thru the same thing in losing a beloved furkid and know your pain. So you can share your feelings here and we will understand. Run Free Sweet Buddy.
Here is the picture of Buddy, I added so everyone could see him.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Buddy was a beautiful dog! RIP Buddy...play hard at the bridge.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Buddy was a beautiful boy. I am so sorry you lost him. Bless you.

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss-no matter how long they are with us, it is never long enough. He was a very pretty boy, and obviously well-loved.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
So very sorry for you loss. I know all too well how much it hurts. Please make yourself at home here at GRF and we would love to see some pictures of Buddy and hear more about him.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Baby was there by his side as he went to the Rainbow Bridge. What a beautiful tribute to companionship.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome to the forum

I am so sorry we meet under these circumstances. We lost our 9 year old golden to cancer almost a year ago (1/11/09) and despite the addition of two wonderful goldens to our home this year, we miss Rusty so much.

Stick around and when the time is right, share Buddy's story with us. We'd all like to know more about him and Baby too. Just in case no one has mentioned we all LOVE photos.

Godspeed sweet Buddy.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I am so sorry for losing Buddy. Rest in peace and play hard at the bridge Buddy.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Godspeed sweet Buddy. I'm so sorry for your loss. No matter the age, it's very hard to say goodbye.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. I lost one of my own the same way last year.

Maybe he will meet up with Dakota at the Bridge. I bet they'll have a grand time !

1 - 20 of 64 Posts