Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Be aware of your surroundings when blowing bubbles for your dog. Once Hank caught me off guard and decided to repel off me. Knocked me on my butt!! :doh:

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
My Lincoln LOVES bubbles too!!!! It amazes me how he twists and turns his body just to get a bubble. I've taken probably 100s of pics of him in all sorts of positions!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Would you believe I went to the store the other night and completely forgot the bubbles? Maybe, I'll venture out now for them. Henry's still wired after an hour walk and is enjoying an I'm still way too freaking hyper time out.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,531 Posts
Nice picture. Buddy was bubble lover too. And balloons, it was fun to play with balloons in rainy days.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Maybe this is a strange ? but can you use regular bubbles or do they need to be pet safe? I have tons of bottles of bubbles with 3 kids and always having them around at birthday parties.

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Lucy and Dory are bubble chasing fools. If I just say the word, they get all excited. On a windy day, they can really get their exercise chasing them. I love it when Dory follows one particular bubble a long time, can't get it, gets frustrated, and barks at it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts