Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How could I wait?! He saw me unpack it and it just looked like so much fun! My pretty boy loves his new BIG fun ball!

Mmmmm, tastes like chicken!

Where did everybody go...?

Why, thank you! I am handsome, aren't I?

Harrow! :wave:

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
We were at petsmart looking at those today... I think I may go back and get one for Remy. I think he would like it... he has a soccer ball he plays with so much it's flat... not from chewing, just from playing playing playing! That seems like the right size and sturdy, too.

Reactions: Pammie

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
awww what a sweetie! Fun pics!

·
Registered
467 Posts
That is one handsome Golden boy!

·
Valerie
789 Posts
Awesome! Looks like he is having such a fun time with it. Such a good looking boy he is too, btw.

I would have done the same thing you did...I'm such a sucker :p: :curtain:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We were at petsmart looking at those today... I think I may go back and get one for Remy. I think he would like it... he has a soccer ball he plays with so much it's flat... not from chewing, just from playing playing playing! That seems like the right size and sturdy, too.
Oh, you should go back and get one! Bryley and I highly recommend it! The smaller ball inside is also a treat dispenser,well my does, we got it from Cabellas and it is called a Paw-zzle ball.

I got Enzo one of those balls and he didn't know what to do with it. My dad's golden has it now. lol
:lol: :uhoh:
- but what a nice boy he was to share! :kiss:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
What cute pictures. Love the one of him with his tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth. And he is very handsome. Mine didnt like their ball like that or their jolly ball. But then mine only like to play with tennis balls.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts