Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Tammy. I'm so glad to have found this site. Though I'm crying while introducing myself. I lost my very special boy Christmas morning to hemangiosarcoma on the heart. Brody was almost twelve, I miss him every minute of every day. I am hoping someday I will be ready again

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
Hi Tammy and welcome. I’m sorry for your loss of Brody. I lost my previous pup Cosmo of the same thing. He was almost 8 and I still miss him everyday. You’ll know when you’re ready to open your heart again for another pup and when you do Brody will be smiling down at you. May all your wonderful memories of Brody bring you comfort.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much Lynn, i am so glad to have found this site. I am so sorry about Cosmo they are just the best

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Welcome Brody's mom. That you are ready to be public about your loss is a good thing. If you can manage it I would love to see some pictures of Brody. Thanks for telling us and for being here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much, Oscar's dad, your boy is adorable. That is brody in my picture but i will post more he was amazing

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss of Brody and on Christmas, how awful. A new dog never replaces the one we lost but it does help heal a hurting heart when you are ready. I lost both my other Goldens at 12.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am so sorry for your loss of Brody and on Christmas, how awful. A new dog never replaces the one we lost but it does help heal a hurting heart when you are ready. I lost both my other Goldens at 12.
I'm so sorry for your loss of Brody. He will always be with you in your heart.
I'm so sorry for your loss of Brody. He will always be with you in your heart.
yes he will forever thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts