Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was playing with Brody this morning with his new Christmas ball in the house. He was SOOOO happy, and just SMILED all over! He was so cute...he would smile so hard, he would shut his eyes! He sure makes ME smile each and every day!
He had given me those "Brody" eyes...and who could resist that face!! :smooch: I told Klonnie I was going to play with Brody for awhile, and to go find another toy. Of course....Klonnie was jealous, and decided to go get my shoe out of the bedroom! I saw him get on the couch, and think REAL HARD what he was going to do with that shoe. Little did he know, that I was watching him the whole time! Should he chew it, fling it all over, or just rest! :uhoh: Fortunately for the shoe, after much deliberating...he rested! That boy...he is such a character...and does the funniest things! :) ;)

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Much better now! Thanks. Brody does looks like a very happy boy. Klondike is trying very very hard to be good.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Great pictures. It looks like Brody is really laughing at something especially in the 4th picture.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
What sweet beauties they are. Clowns too from the looks of it! Good thing Klonnie decided to spare your poor shoe! Brodie looks like such a character, bet he had fun teasing his brother! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts