Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up Bristol last weekend right at 8 weeks. Bentley is infatuated and they can't stop playing with each other. She's 1/6 his size, but fearless. Luckily, Bentley could walk around with a stick of butter in his mouth and not leave teeth marks. It looks like he his going to swallow her in a few of the pics, but he's barely even slobbered on her. I don't think he's fully realized how sharp puppy teeth are yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Love that last picture of them laying together like the buddies they are. The fercious faces on both of them just make me smile.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Great pictures!! They are just adorable together :) You can tell they will be the best of friends... Please keep the pictures coming. :D

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
I'm saying that baby girl is going to be bossing her handsome big brother in no time:)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Bristol is beautiful and Bentley is handsome. Looks like she has him wrapped around her paw already.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
they are just so adorable together!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Bristol is a Beautiful pup (how did you come by the name) look where I live:) and Bentley is a very handsome boy they look great together.

·
Registered
Brady Aedan Finch and Wren
13,698 Posts
What great pals they will be :) Wonderful pictures but I especially love the final one; looks like they completely exhausted each other out

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
love these! i always love to see the "fierce" ones

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Great pictures...I love the one where she is in the corner of the couch....it looks like she is going to smack him on the nose. Best buddies.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts