Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After losing my 15 year old Golden in December, I am ready to adopt a puppy in 2020. I have been researching for weeks and am getting more and more discouraged. If anyone can recommend a breeder near Dallas I would love to hear about it. I am willing to travel to find the right pup. So far, a lot of the breeders I have found either haven't replied to my emails or don't have websites at all. I don't plan to show my dog, but I want to make certain to find a healthy dog with a breeder that can verify OFA clearances, etc. A couple that sounded wonderful have waiting lists until 2021 or even later. I really want to find a puppy by fall.

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,739 Posts
Some breeders have Facebook pages, you may want to try doing a search to see if you can find them.

You can contact your area GR Club for referrals too-

TEXAS
Austin Golden Retriever Club – Austin TX 78701
Dallas-Fort Worth Metro GRC – Dallas TX 75201
Greater Houston GRC – Houston TX 77002

·
Registered
246 Posts
I just got my puppy from Millennium Goldens in Bonham Texas which is about 80 miles northeast of Dallas. They follow GRCA code of ethics to the T and show their dogs.

They don’t really post a whole lot on Facebook but I do think they have a female or two that they’re waiting for to go into heat pretty soon. I think they keep their website up to date but give them a call as well just in case!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts